Badger Excavating Ltd. has worked in the Ottawa Valley since 1996. We perform all jobs with a Wirtgen W50DC 1/2 Meter Milling Machine and a S185 Bobcat with sweeper.
The advantages of Grinding Asphalt are:
- One step process instead of cutting, excavating, hauling and dumping.
- This program recycles asphalt that would normally be dumped into expensive landfills.
- Trucking of broken asphalt is eliminated. The recycled asphalt can be stock piled on site for back fill later.
- Our grinder is equipped with side bits that produce a feathered rough edge along the trench sides rather than a straight cold cut (from saw cutting). This allows for a superior base and final install of hot mix asphalt when the job is completed.
Services available from Badger Excavating Ltd.:
- Step milling for asphalt tie-ins and year end road crossings;
- Profiling for butt joints in existing asphalt;
- Sweeping and cleaning up;
- Grade preparation;
- Preparing existing asphalt for overlays and patching.
Companies that have utilized Badger Excavating Ltd:
- R.W. Tomlinson Limited
- Local Paving and Construction Co. Ltd
- G. Tackaberry & Sons Construction Company Ltd
- Goldie Mohr Ltd
- Gordon Barr Ltd
- Karson Kartage & Konstruction Limited
- Knapp's Paving & Landscaping
- Laurent Leblanc Ltd
- Miller Paving Limited
- Torus Construction Limited
- Greyleith Engineering and Construction Ltd
- Thomas Cavanagh Construction Ltd
- Louis W. Bray Construction Limited
- Crain's Construction Ltd
- Dufferin Construction Company
- Gerald Best Excavating Ltd
- Township of North Dundas
- Cornwall Gravel Co Ltd
- Landrock Excavating Inc
- A&B Paving
- Terimax Construction Inc.
- Willis Kerr Construction Ltd
- Marsten Equipment Rentals